Visiting The Wolf's Lair

The biggest book sale in the world, Big Bad Wolf, made its way back once again this March in Indonesia! This time, it was held in Indonesian Convention Exhibition (ICE), Tangerang. For me, it was my fourth time to be in the event since 2016. Never missed one. This year, I went there again and got some amazing books to feed my needs to read.

Although the books that I bought are not as much as other bibliophiles, I am very grateful. It is because the books that I bought are all exciting. I checked the rating and the comments on Goodreads to make sure that I didn't waste my money for something that doesn't spark joy. Yes, I did the selection based on KonMari method. I don't want to be a book hoarder. Keeping books without reading it and let them lay there somewhere in the bookshelf makes me guilty. Also, Islam taught me not to collect things that I don't use etc, while there are many people who need it more than me. So, I make sure that I read all the books I bought.

And here are the books:



1. Exit, Pursued By A Bear by E.K. Johnston
2. Tales of Falling and Flying by Ben Loory
3. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
4. My Life with the Liars by Caela Carter
5. The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder
6. Immaculate by Katelyn Dateweiler
7. The Last To Let Go by Amber Smith
8. The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas

Mostly, the books are on my wishlist. I also have read some in the form of e-books. But I really like physical books than e-books. So I collected those amazing books.

Moreover, there are news that spreading on the social media that Big Bad Wolf book sale will be held in several cities in Indonesia (Usually only Tangerang and Surabaya). Bandung is on the list! It is scheduled on June 2019. But I was afraid if I have a high expectation and it turns out to be a hoax. But it is not! It has been confirmed on official Instagram @bbwbooks_id

Can't wait to visit the wolf's lair again! Wolf's lair = my playground. I plan to visit it everyday. So, let's meet there to share anything about books. :)

Did you go to Big Bad Wolf book sale this March? What did you buy? I really want to know it. Please share, because sharing is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 The Bibliotherapy , Blogger